Faith for Life is back for our fall session!
What does every Christian need to know and do to stay faithful for life?
While this is a class designed for people baptized in the last year, we invite all Christians to come explore biblical principles and practical advice to answer that question. If you are young in the faith or just need something to help reinforce your foundation, this course is for you. We’ll have seven sessions where we will dive into topics like:
- How do we have a heart and mind devoted to God’s Word?
- Why should I pray if God already knows everything?
- How do we deal with our sins and the sins of others?
- The Holy Spirit, the body of Christ, understanding grace, and more…
You’ll benefit the most from this if you fully commit to all the sessions. Also, if you have
someone who is mentoring you, please ask them to attend with you.
When: Starting September 20 at 1 pm. We’ll have seven classes, one per week on Sundays
with one week off (no class on Oct. 11)
Where: Virtual (Register in Google Classroom with instructions below to get the Google Meet link)
Here are the registration details:
- From the browser go to https://classroom.google.com
- Log in with your Google account (it’s free to make one)
- Click the “+” symbol, then “Join class”
- Enter the class code to join: ur4rauh
From the Google Classrooms app:
- Tap the “+” symbol, then “Join class”
- Use the same code above: ur4rauh
Once you’re signed into the Google classroom, you’ll find our syllabus and other details about our virtual meeting room.
We are looking forward to seeing you.