Take two as the Denver Broncos and New England Patriots are set to finally face off on Sunday afternoon. These two were supposed to play last week, but the NFL postponed the contest as New England dealt with a couple of COVID cases. Quarterback Cam Newton and Stephon Gilmore were put on the Reserve/COVID-19 list, but it looks like both will play Sunday barring any sort of last-minute downgrades.
LIVE STREAM: WATCH Broncos vs Patriots
The Patriots are dealing with their own QB issues, as Newton is returning to practice after spending time on the COVID-19 list. He was certainly missed when Brian Hoyer got the start against the Chiefs in their rescheduled game. Hoyer struggled to get much of anything going against Kansas City’s defense before he was replaced by Jarrett Stidham in the fourth quarter.
- NFL Network – As soon as the live broadcast ends, the NFL GamePass allows you to replay every game, all season long. Get a free trial.
- NBC – Watch the NBC Sports Network through fuboTV and get the Patriots vs. Falcons game live. Try it free for 7 days.
- Yahoo Sports – get the app to watch local and primetime games for free on your phone or tablet. The app also keeps you updated on basketball, baseball, and soccer action.
- Hulu TV – If the game is in your market, Hulu with Live TV is a great option with 60-plus live TV channels, including Fox for the Patriots vs. Falcons game.
- Sling TV – If the game is in your market, Sling TV’s “Sling Blue” bundle offers more than 40 live TV including FOX for the Patriots vs. Falcons game. The NFL Network is included in “Sling Blue” and ESPN is in “Sling Orange.” CBS is not available on Sling.
Canadian viewers can watch every regular season and postseason game live online with DAZN, the digital streaming service. DAZN also includes NFL Network, NFL RedZone, Premier League soccer, Champions League soccer, boxing and other live sports for $20 per month. Watch the Patriots vs. Falcons and other games on your phone, tablet, smart TV, Roku, Xbox One, or other streaming device with the DAZN app.
Foxtel, 7Mate, and Kayo Sports will all broadcast live American football games in Australia so you can watch the Patriots vs. Falcons. Foxtel will broadcast vis ESPN, so you need to add the Sport Package at $25 per month on top of the Foxtel Plus Pack at $49 per month to your cable package. 7Mate offers viewers two games per week free, with some games available to stream on the network’s 7Plus streaming service. Kayo Sports shows a selection of NFL games weekly via ESPN and costs between $25 and $35 USD per month, depending on your selected package.
NFL and Sky Sports have launched the Sky Sports NFL channel dedicated to American football, with the Falcons vs. Patriots live stream and other round-the-clock offerings in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
You can live stream sports from anywhere in the world with a Virtual Private Network (VPN), which offers a secure link between your computer and the internet that is free from snooping or interference. You can connect to a VPN and download the VPN application to your device. Then, use the VPN to connect to a server in the location in the United States, where football is available. Last, select a streaming service and watch the Patriots vs. Falcons live stream!
Reddit banned subreddit communities, which were used to stream NFL games for free. Although fans can’t watch the Patriots vs. Falcons live stream on Reddit, they can get valuable intel about the games and star players.
In consideration of how we voice our opinions in the modern world, we’ve closed comments on our websites. We value the opinions of our readers and we encourage you to keep the conversation going.
Please feel free to share your story tips by emailing [email protected]
To share your opinion for publication, submit a letter through our website https://www.bellevuereporter.com/submit-letter/. Include your name, address and daytime phone number. (We’ll only publish your name and hometown.) We reserve the right to edit letters, but if you keep yours to 300 words or less, we won’t ask you to shorten it.