Developing hybrid growing techniques
Growing hydroponic medicinal cannabis
Cultivation staff training
- Monty is a Director of Cultivation with extensive experience providing commercial cannabis production design, cultivation staff training, and genetics to dispensaries nationwide.
- His career began legally growing hydroponic medicinal cannabis for a premier cannabis company.
- He also served on an advisory board for organizations providing safe access for patients.
- Monty developed new and widely used hybrid growing techniques using soilless medium and biologicals, as well as a new hydroponic medium utilizing coconut coir that’s widely used by today’s top growers.
- He formed a grower cooperative that would become a cannabis company, producing for dispensaries throughout the state of California.
- Monty also supported America’s biggest cannabis reform lobbying group in Washington DC through fundraising–he was the top fundraiser and one of the top 5 donors.
- In 2005 his cannabis flower was featured in the 1st edition of a prominent cannabis book series.
- Previously, Monty owned a gardening company, offering commercial grow design and supplies.
- It expanded to 3 locations, generating $3.6M in sales.
Top Talent Email: [email protected]
Contact a Recruiter